Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Words of Cheer for Sanders and HIs Troops.

This has to be short, not because I have only a few words of cheer (I have plenty actually), but because I'm packing for a trip I've dreamed of for years. I've got an update posting about Sanders, Clinton, the GOP and the election in the works but it will have to wait until either I get the packing done or, if the packing goes slowly, until I get back.

Just know this. It's not over for Sanders. It's not over for his "political revolution". Things are still unfolding. We are in for exciting times.

In fact, fasten your seat belts, kiddos! The fun is just beginning!

Be back after I finish packing on Friday but more likely after the trip!

Vote early and often!

1 comment:

  1. Terrific article! That is the kind of information that are supposed to be shared across the net. Shame on the seek engines for not positioning this post upper! Come on over and talk over with my website . Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete