It's risky predicting anything, especially in politics. But - what the heck! - I'm only old once. So here goes for 2012!
1. Obama will turn thumbs down on the XL pipeline.
2. The environmentalists will still be mad at him about something.
3. The Congress will enact an additional 10 month extension of the payroll tax cut and unemployment benefits after the Tea Party House members try to hold the provisions hostage AGAIN.
4. Eric Cantor will try to get the Speakership away from John Boehner.
5. Secretary Clinton will keep traveling all around the world as the best and hardest working Secretary of State in modern times and therefore still not have time to get her hair done.
6. Mitt Romney will be the Republican presidential nominee.
7. Chris Christie will be the GOP vice-presidential nominee.
8. The GOP will attempt to steal the election in November with the help of a lot of GOP governors who will arrange for "problems" at polling places in Democratic precincts.
9. Ron Paul will run on the Libertarian ticket or some third party ticket. He won't win.
10. Ruth Bader Ginsberg will retire from the Supreme Court, and Obama will replace her with Hilary Clinton, who will thus have time to finally get her hair done.
11. Economics experts will make a lot of wrong predictions.
12. Stuff will happen.
Will Obama win?
As Winston Churchill once said, when he was saying everything that Mark Twain hadn't said: "People get the government they deserve."
You're the only one who knows if Obama will win because you are the one who will make it happen. Or not.
So what's it going to be?