Friday, August 30, 2013

Update Oregon and Preview of Coming Blogs

Moving is still in progress.  It takes forever to recapture the simple comforts that we take for granted before moving.  A woman friend who moved recently told me it takes "a long time to get comfortable again".  Since she's a Republican I thought she was exaggerating.  But she wasn't.

Thus no new blogs yet.  Have to wait for the "comfortable" old desk chair to get here so I can type without pain.  I'm told it will be a week to ten days.  (I've been told so many things in this move!)

But here's what's coming along with that chair, both as to news breaking and blogs:

-----Five year old white boy says, 'I'm glad I'm not white!' "

-----We shall still overcome.

-----What about Syria?  And the railroads to Auschwitz?

-----Smokey Robinson and Abraham, Martin, Bobby and John.  And Ted too.

-----This isn't heaven. This is Oregon.

Hope you're all well and happy.  Stay that way.  Don't move!





No comments:

Post a Comment